1. Will the REAL Wes Byrum please stand up? With a more effective kicking game last year our record could have been dramatically different.
2. I want to see the offense run more smoothly; I'm not expecting 45 point games week in and week out but we're due for some serious polishing up on this side of the ball.
3. I want a QB to lead this team with toughness, intensity, and confidence.
4. I want my QB to be better protected this year. (yes, even you Ziemba)
5. I want our time of possession up from last year to prevent a weary defense later in the year.
6. I would like to see some intensity from Chizik on the sidelines this year. I don't want him biting people's heads off but I'd lke to see some fire there.
7. Could we please try to implement play action a little more? If I'm wrong I'm wrong but with our backs we should be able to utilize this offensive tool much more than we did last year.
8. More passing TD's.
9. Fewer nasty 3rd and long situations.
10. Toomer's Corner rolled a few more times. (Especially on Thanksgiving Weekend)
I know this is a bit long, perhaps selfish even; but these are just my 2 cents worth. What do you guys want to see? What do you expect?