Georgia and Alabama will play for a chance to advance to the BCS Championship Game.
2. Alabama (11-1, 7-1) -- Saint Nick showed great mercy in only scoring 49 points on Auburn.
3. Texas A&M (10-2, 6-2) -- A 10-win regular season in their first year in the SEC West is a pretty big statement from the Aggies. They should only go up from here.
4. Florida (11-1, 7-1) -- Is this the quietest 11-1 season ever recorded?
5. LSU (10-2, 6-2) -- LSU is a really good team that somehow nearly lost to both Auburn and Arkansas this year. College football is weird sometimes.
6. South Carolina (10-2, 6-2) -- Without their starting quarterback or running back, the Gamecocks still beat Clemson in their version of Death Valley. #GoACC
7. Vanderbilt (8-4, 5-3) -- With a win in their bowl game, the Commodores can get to nine wins for the first time since 1915. Is James Franklin the best coach in the history of football?
8. Ole Miss (6-6, 3-5) -- Mr. Freeze has the Rebels back on top of the Egg Bowl rivalry. Are the winds changing in the Magnolia State?
9. Mississippi State (8-4, 4-4) -- Dan Mullen finally beat an SEC West team other than Ole Miss in 2012, and then he went and lost to the Rebels. This guy can't catch a break.
10. Arkansas (4-8, 2-6) -- Jonnelle, we hardly knew ye.
11. Missouri (5-7, 2-6) -- Mizzou has a ways to go before it's ready to compete in the SEC.
12. Tennessee (5-7, 1-7) -- Derek Dooley avoided a winless SEC season, but he couldn't avoid the chopping block.
13. Auburn (3-9, 0-8) -- Gene Chizik has the incredible distinction of being the man who led Auburn to its best and worst season in decades.
14. Kentucky (2-10, 0-8) -- Most Kentucky fans didn't even realize the Wildcats were still playing football last weekend.