The sixth week of SEC football saw a near monumental upset in Knoxville, another in Columbia and a few beatdowns. Georgia is still the front-runner in the East, but if the Bulldogs suffer many more injuries, they might not be able to field a team.
T.J. Yeldon didn't fumble, so it was a pretty big day for the Tide.
The football gods did their best to derail Georgia's season by decimating the Dawgs' roster, but not even fancy, gray uniforms could put the Vols over the top.
The Tigers struggled with Mississippi State for three quarters, and then they remembered they were playing Mississippi State.
Nice job starting 5-0 against a weak-ass schedule, Mizzou; now prove you're actually good against Georgia, Florida and South Carolina.
Jadeveon Clowney is proving he's the best player in football, by proving how bad South Carolina's defense is without him.
Texas A&M: Open date
Not sure what A&M's defensive players did on their off Saturday, but it was surely better than what they've been doing on game days.
More from College and Magnolia:
- College football rankings: Auburn getting closer to the top 25
- Highlight video of the Tigers' win over Ole Miss
- Auburn 30, Ole Miss 22: Postgame quotes
- Initial thoughts on the Auburn's 30-22 victory over Ole Miss
- Cassanova McKinzy leaves Ole Miss game with neck injury