The NFL moves into the halfway point of the season with the conclusion of its seventh week. And in each of those weeks there were former Auburn Tigers slugging it out on the gridiron. Let's see how they did this time around!
- Karlos Dansby had a bit of a slump in the Arizona Cardinals' game against the Seattle Seahawks, making 5 solo tackles and 2 pass deflections.
- Nick Fairley deflected a pass for the Lions in their loss to the Bengals.
- Quentin Groves tallied one tackle and two forced fumbles for the Browns on Sunday.
- Corey Lemonier added a solo tackle and an assisted tackle to his totals for his rookie season with the San Francisco 49ers.
- Sen'Derrick Marks keeps giving his all for the Jacksonville Jaguars, compiling three solo tackles, a sack and a pass deflection in their game against the Chargers.
- Jerraud Powers made two solo tackles, two assisted tackles and a pass deflection for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Carlos Rogers finished on Sunday with three solo tackles in the 49ers' game against the Titans.
- Ronnie Brown carried three times for 14 yards in the Chargers' win over the Jaguars.
- Cam Newton had his best week (percentage wise) of the season thus far, completing 15 of 17 passes for 204 yards and a touchdown while also rushing 10 times for 26 yards.
- Ben Tate ran 15 times for 50 yards and caught two passes for 5 yards in the Houston Texans' close loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Great job this week, Tigers, and as always, War Eagle!
More from College and Magnolia:
- Undercover Barner: Hooked on a feeling
- The College and Mag Show, Episode 8
- Nick Marshall named SEC Offensive Player of the Week
- TAKES: 2ND EDITION, VOLUME 7
- BCS standings, Week 9: Auburn debuts at No. 11