The NFL wrapped up Week 8 for its 2013/14 campaign, and among the participants were some former Auburn Tigers. Let's see how they did!
- Daren Bates made a solo tackle for the St. Louis Rams' loss to the Seahawks on Monday Night Football.
- Karlos Dansby accumulated eight solo tackles, an assisted tackle, a tackle for loss and defended a pass in the Arizona Cardinals' win over the Falcons.
- Nick Fairley tallied two solo tackles in the Lions' dramatic win over the Cowboys.
- Will Herring, Sen'Derrick Marks and Carlos Rogers all added a solo tackle to their 2013/14 season totals in their respective games.
- Jerraud Powers had another consistent Sunday performance, raking in four solo tackles and an assisted tackle.
- Pat Sims grabbed three solo tackles and a tackle for loss in the Raiders' win over the Steelers.
- Cam Newton had a solid Thursday night for the Carolina Panthers, completing 23-of-32 passes for 221 yards and two touchdowns. Newton also rushed for 50 yards and a score on 11 carries.
- Jason Campbell made his return onto the gridiron for the Cleveland Browns by completing 22-of-36 passes for 293 and two touchdowns. He also ran three times for 17 yards.
Great job this week, Tigers, and as always, War Eagle!
More from College and Magnolia:
- Undercover Barner: Hogs and kisses
- Gus Malzahn unsure of Nick Marshall's status vs. Arkansas
- Breaking down Jeremy Johnson's passing vs. FAU
- The College and Mag Show: Episode 9
- Bret Bielema takes issue with Tigers' game film