The NFL just completed its 10 week of the 2013-14 season, and a few Auburn Tigers took to the gridiron against the best the league has to offer.
- Ronnie Brown carried the rock nine times for a total of 36 yards in the San Diego Chargers' losing effort to the Denver Broncos.
- Cam Newton had an off day, completing 16-of-32 passes for 169 yards and interception, as well carrying the ball seven times for 16 yards. However, it was enough for the Panthers to beat the 49ers in San Francisco.
- Ben Tate tallied 15 carries for 56 yards and caught three passes for 7 yards in the Houston Texans' close loss to the Cardinals.
- Josh Bynes made two solo tackles and one assisted tackle for the Baltimore Ravens in their overtime win against the Bengals.
- Karlos Dansby continues on as a one-man wrecking crew, amassing six solo tackles, one assisted tackle and two defended passes passes, one of which he nearly intercepted in the Cardinals' victory over the Texans.
- Nick Fairley gained a solo tackle and a sack for the Detroit Lions in their close win over the Chicago Bears.
- Will Herring tallied a season-high three solo tackles and two assisted tackles in the Saints' beatdown of the Cowboys.
- Sen'Derrick Marks earned himself a solo tackle and defended a pass in the Jaguars' close win over the Titans.
- Jerraud Powers made three solo tackles and defended a pass for the Cardinals.
- Carlos Rogers had two solo tackles for the 49ers in their loss to Panthers.
- Pat Sims had his best Sunday showing of the season, making three solo tackles and two assisted tackles in the Oakland Raiders' loss to the New York Giants.
Great job this week, Tigers, and as always, War Eagle!
More from College and Magnolia:
- Undercover Barner: Georgia on my mind
- SEC football review, Week 11: THE GAME OF THE CENTURY that wasn't
- TAKES: 2ND EDITION, VOLUME 10
- Auburn football: Nick Marshall, Chris Davis earn SEC weekly honors
- BCS standings, Week 12: Auburn jumps two spots to No. 7