Eleven weeks down with only six more left for the 2013-14 NFL season, and taking the field over the past week were some of Auburn's best.
- After two solid weeks of quarterback play, Jason Campbell hit a rough patch against the Bengals, completing 27-of-56 passes for 248 yards, one touchdown and three interceptions on Sunday for the Cleveland Browns.
- Ben Tate had 19 carries for a total of 88 yards and caught four passes for 29 yards in the Houston Texans' seventh straight loss.
- Cam Newton had a solid Monday night game against the Patriots, throwing 19 completions on 28 attempts for 209 yards and three touchdowns. Newton also ran seven times for 62 yards for the Carolina Panthers.
- Josh Bynes tallied for himself two solo tackles in the Ravens' loss to the Bears.
- Karlos Dansby had himself another solid Sunday outing, making five solo tackles, two tackles for a total loss of 7 yards and a pass defended.
- Nick Fairley got himself two solo tackles, one assisted tackle, a sack and a tackle for loss in the Lions' loss to the Steelers.
- Sen'Derrick Marks made a solo tackle, a tackle for a 3-yard loss and defended a pass in the Jaguars' loss to the Cardinals.
- Jerraud Powers had a an excellent Sunday for the Cardinals, making six solo tackles, defending two passes and grabbing his first interception of the season, which he returned for 9 yards, in a win over the Jaguars.
- Carlos Rogers had a good day by collecting four solo tackles in yet another close loss for the 49ers.
- Pat Sims earned two solo tackles and a tackle for a loss of 3 yards in the Oakland Raiders' win over the Texans.
Great job this week, Tigers, and as always, War Eagle!
More from College and Magnolia:
- Breaking down Auburn's second-half success and struggle vs. UGA
- TAKES: 2ND EDITION, VOLUME 11
- BCS standings, Week 13: Auburn up to No. 6
- Jordan-Hare might never have another moment like that
- College football rankings: Week 13