The ninth week of the NFL's season saw some former Auburn Tigers have a big weekend among the best of the best.
- Jason Campbell, in his second straight week of action, completed 23-of-35 passes for 262 yards and three touchdowns. He also rushed for 20 yards on three carries in the Cleveland Browns' win over the Baltimore Ravens.
- Cam Newton also had a good Sunday by completing 23-of-37 passes for 249 yards and one touchdown, but he also threw two interceptions. Newton also ran five times for 22 yards and picked up another rushing touchdown in the Carolina Panthers' victory against the Atlanta Falcons.
- Ben Tate rushed for 81 yards on 22 carries and caught one pass that resulted in a 2-yard loss for the Houston Texans in their Sunday night loss to the Colts.
- Quentin Groves collected his second sack of the season for the Browns in their win against the Ravens.
Sen'Derrick Marks made one solo tackle for the Jaguars in their loss to the 49ers.(the Jaguars did not play last week)
Carlos Rogers also added one solo tackle to his season totals for San Francisco.(the 49er's did not play last week)
Josh Bynes and
Corey Lemonier(Corey Lemonier did not play last week) each tallied a pass defended in their respective games.
Great job this week, Tigers, and as always, War Eagle!
More from College and Magnolia:
- Undercover Barner: 'Uh, he got hurt'
- Auburn 35, Arkansas 17: Breaking down the vanilla playbook
- The College and Mag Show, Episode 10
- CBS using 6-day option to consider Auburn-Georgia
- Tre Mason named SEC Offensive Player of the Week