Bob Donnan-USA TODAY Sports
Some former Auburn Tigers saw playing time in the NFL's 15th week. Let's see how they did!
The end of the 2013-14 NFL season is quickly approaching, and some former Auburn Tigers saw action in the league’s 15th week.
• Chargers running back Ronnie Brown had three carries for 12 yards in San Diego’s win over the Denver Broncos.
• Jason Campbell went 23-of-39 for 273 yards, one touchdown, two interceptions and had one run of 17 yards in the Cleveland Browns’ close loss to the Bears.
• Cam Newton bounced back from last week’s poor performance, this time completing 16-of-24 passes for 273 yards and a touchdown. Newton also picked up 12 yards on seven carries.
• Ben Tate tallied 16 carries for 72 yards in the Houston Texans’ 12th straight loss of the season.
• Karlos Dansby had an off Sunday, making five solo tackles, an assisted tackle and half a sack in the Cardinals’ close overtime win over the Titans.
• Fellow Arizona Cardinal Jerraud Powers came away with three solo tackles in Sunday’s game against the Titans.
• Carlos Rogers had two solo tackles for San Francisco in the Niners' win over the Buccaneers.
• Rogers’ 49ers teammate, Corey Lemonier, also had a tackle in the game.
• Sen’Derrick Marks continued to give his best to the Jacksonville Jaguars by contributing three solo tackles and a sack in Sunday’s loss to the Bills.
• Jay Ratliff had two solo tackles for the Chicago Bears in their win over the Browns.
• Pat Sims came away with four solo tackles and a sack for the Oakland Raiders.
• Nick Fairley had a decent Monday Night Football performance with three solo tackles for the Detroit Lions in their loss to the Ravens.
Great job this week, Tigers, and as always, War Eagle!