The 2013-14 NFL regular season has come to a close and playing among the best of the best were some former Auburn Tigers.
- Cleveland Browns quarterback Jason Campbell finished out the last game of the season by completing 23-of-40 passes for 240 yards, one touchdown and an interception in the Browns' loss to the Steelers.
- Cam Newton went 15-of-27 for 149 yards, throwing two touchdown passes and an interception, and he rushed for 72 yards on 12 carries to help the Carolina Panthers claim the NFC South title -- their first playoff bid since 2008 -- in their victory over the Falcons.
- Karlos Dansby had five solo tackles for the Arizona Cardinals in their loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
- Nick Fairley tallied two solo tackles, three assisted tackles, a forced fumble and 1.5 sacks in the Detroit Lions' close loss to the Vikings.
- Sen'Derrick Marks amassed one solo tackle and four assisted tackles for the Jaguars in their final game against the Colts.
- Jerraud Powers added five solo tackles and a pass defended to his final season totals for the Cardinals against the 49ers.
- Jay Ratliff made two solo tackles for the Chicago Bears in their loss to the Packers.
- Carlos Rogers had two solo tackles and two assisted tackles in the 49ers' win over the Cardinals.
- Pat Sims finished the season making two solo tackles and an assisted tackle in the Oakland Raiders' loss to the Denver Broncos
Great job this season, Tigers, and as always, War Eagle!