LSU defeated Auburn, 35-21, Saturday night at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge. Obviously, the good Tigers lost, so there aren't a wealth of good highlights. But, there are highlights nonetheless. These are via the SEC, so they're a little LSU heavy (boo). Still, Auburn fought back from a 21-0 deficit to earn a spot on the reel.
Auburn didn't play well for much of the night, but the Tigers managed to put up 437 yards and 21 points against the Bayou Bengals' vaunted defense. It wasn't what we wanted, but our Tigers should feel good about themselves going into the bye week.
More from College and Magnolia:
- LSU 35, Auburn 21: Initial thoughts on the Tigers' loss in Baton Rouge
- Chris Davis injury: Auburn CB out vs. LSU; DE Craig Sanders, too
- Auburn vs. LSU: TV information, radio, schedule, key players and more
- College football TV schedule, Week 4: The complete list of games
- Tigers aiming for Gus Malzahn's first signature win