|Could it have been the hat?|
From the Home Office in Marietta, GA, War Eagle Atlanta's Top Ten Reasons Why Jeremy Elder Committed Armed Robbery on Campus at Tuscaloosa:
- Wanted to get more attention with all those blue chippers coming in.
- The Houndstooth cap made him do it.
- Just getting some extra workouts until spring drills start.
- Too far to walk to do it off-campus.
- $26 goes a long way at the student cafeteria.
- The bitch set him up!
- Wanted to move from strong safety to strong-armer.
- Wanted to start preparing for a life after football.
- Secret role model is Ryan Perrilloux.
And the number one reason:
- Lab practical for Criminology class...