1. Alabama (6-0/3-0) -- Only the fury of mother nature can slow down the Crimson Tide.
2. Florida (6-0/5-0) -- The Gators are two wins away (vs. South Carolina and Georgia) from wrapping up the East.
3. LSU (6-1/2-1) -- Just when everyone was ready to write off the Tigahs, Les Miles' squad re-inserted itself into the national title picture.
4. South Carolina (6-1/4-1) -- Carolina better shake off the death of its dreams quickly, or a possible national-title year will have turned into a Capital One Bowl year in two weeks.
5. Georgia (5-1/3-1) -- No word yet on whether or not Aaron Murray's house was egged for his performance during the bye week.
6. Mississippi State (6-0/3-0) -- We're beginning to believe in the Bullies, but they still don't really have an impressive win.
7. Texas A&M (5-1/2-1) -- Poor A&M. With a 5-1, the Aggies would be near the top of just about any other conference. In the SEC, they're the seventh-best team.
8. Vanderbilt (2-4/1-3) -- Vandy will have to fight to get to bowl eligibility, but if the 'Dores play the rest of the year like they did against Florida, it's certainly doable.
9. Tennessee (3-3/0-3) -- Looking at Tyler Bray's numbers -- 13 of 24, 148 yards, two touchdowns, one interception -- it's amazing the Vols were able to hang with State.
10. Ole Miss (4-3/1-2) -- Honestly, the Rebels should be ashamed for letting the Tigers hang around for so long.
11. Arkansas (3-4/2-2) -- Consecutive wins over Auburn and Kentucky. Wake us up when the Hogs beat a team with a pulse.
12. Missouri (3-4/0-4) -- Missouri does not belong in the SEC, and the SEC is reminding the Tigers of that fact every week.
13. Kentucky (1-6/0-4) -- Kentucky's midnight madness was Friday, which means sweet relief is almost here for Big Blue.
14. Auburn 1-5/0-4) -- Well, Gene, it's been fun.