1. Alabama -- Nick Saban would have you believe otherwise, but the Tide is looking pretty good. With LSU struggling at Auburn on Saturday, 'Bama fans must already be booking appointments for their "15" tattoos.
2. LSU -- Sure the Tigers struggled, but that was the first tough environment LSU faced. When it comes to playing on the road against SEC competition, especially in a rivalry game, any win is a good win.
3. Georgia -- The Dawgs throttled Vandy, rolling up more than 500 yards of offense in the process. It's easy to make fun of Georgia's schedule, but maybe Mark Richt's team really is elite.
4. Florida -- Jeff Driskel is becoming a legitimate quarterback, and the Gators look to have a legitimate offense. With that defense, they could become the favorite in the East.
5. South Carolina -- The Gamecocks went into a potential trap game and easily handled Missouri. Still, Marcus Lattimore doesn't look 100 percent, and if Connor Shaw suffers another injury, it could derail Carolina against Georgia and Florida.
6. Mississippi State -- Another week, another less-than-impressive win for the Bulldogs. State managed just 356 yards and 15 first downs against South Alabama. That kind of performance won't result in a victory against the better teams in the SEC.
7. Tennessee -- Yeah, the offense is really good, but what about the defense. The Vols seemed to be making strides, but allowing 26 points to Akron after giving up 24 in the final 19 minutes against Florida isn't encouraging.
8. Texas A&M -- Let's be honest: We don't really know how good A&M is. The Aggies scored 17 against Florida but have averaged 59 against SMU and South Carolina State.
9. Missouri -- Welcome to the SEC, Mizzou. Hope you're happy.
10. Auburn -- The Tigers had a great opportunity to get a huge win at home and couldn't pull it off. At the moment, the defensive strides made don't matter if Auburn can't win a game like Saturday's.
11. Ole Miss -- Mr. Freeze is 3-1 and averaging 36.8 points per game. If Ole Miss had any defense at all, the Rebels would be a contender to win nine games.
12. Vanderbilt -- After coming into the season with raised expectations, the 'Dores need to get it in gear if they want to make a bowl. A win at Missouri this weekend would be a big step in the right direction.
13. Arkansas -- Even with Tyler Wilson back at the helm, the Hogs couldn't beat Rutgers at home. This season has officially gone off the rails for Arky.
14. Kentucky -- As always, they s'posed to be SEC.