Well hello, fellow masochists! If you're actually reading this props to you. You have a stronger stomach than me. I felt obligated to rewatch the tape of that game and do a little autopsy, but if I didn't write this column every week, there's no way in hell I would consume any football media this week. So hats off to you.
So what went wrong? Pretty much everything.
- The O-Line failed to get much of push on the basic run plays (which is a really big deal for a inside zone team)
- The O-Line failed to pick up blitzers most of the night
- Johnson didn't show great vision on his runs
- Sean had his worst passing game of the year by far
- The receivers struggled to get open
- The receivers dropped almost every catchable downfield throw
- Lashlee called one of his most uninspired games to date