For the first time in the illustrious history of The College and Mag Show, we have a second show in a week. It's available via the War Eagle Sports Radio iOS app or the player widget below.
In this episode, No. 1 Auburn basketball fan, and writer for College and Magnolia, Kim (better known to the Internet as runyogasurf) joins us to talk about Tiger hoops. Did you know basketball season has already started? It has! Auburn is 2-1 with an ugly loss to Northwestern State already on the resume.
We discuss the future of the program, why it's struggled under head coach Tony Barbee, a few returning faces and a lot of new ones. If you haven't paid attention to roundball yet due to the gridiron success, this is your perfect primer for the season.
More from College and Magnolia:
- On chance and bye-week entertainment
- Football to watch when you can't watch Auburn football
- Auburn in the NFL: Week 11
- Undercover Barner: The best and worst of times
- The College and Mag Show: Nov. 18, 2013