Fourteen weeks are gone and only three more weeks remain in the NFL's 2013-14 regular season. There were some former Auburn Tigers flying down the field over the weekend.
- Ronnie Brown caught one pass for 13 yards in San Diego Chargers' win over the New York Giants.
- After a near two-week absence, Jason Campbell returned for the Cleveland Browns and completed 29-of-44 passes for 391 yards and three touchdowns, as well as rushing twice for 27 yards.
- Cam Newton did not have the best of Sunday nights, going 22-of-34 for 160 yards and one touchdown, and also rushing six times for 48 yards in the Panthers' loss to the Saints.
- Ben Tate continues to try and do everything he can to help out the Houston Texans. Tate went for 53 yards on 14 carries and caught two passes for 5 yards in the Texans' 11th straight loss.
- Karlos Dansby continued his reign of terror on NFL offenses tallying eight solo tackles, one sack, a tackle that resulted in a 4-yard loss and returning an interception 23 yards for a touchdown.
- Nick Fairley had his best game of the season thus far, making five solo tackles, one assisted tackle and a tackle for a loss of 2 yards in the Detroit Lions' loss to the Eagles.
- Jerraud Powers also had a stellar Sunday, coming up with eight solo tackles and a pass defended in the Phoenix Cardinals' win over the Rams.
- Jay Ratliff had three solo tackles and a sack for the Chicago Bears in his second week back in action.
- Pat Sims netted two solo tackles and tackle for a loss of 4 yards in the Oakland Raiders' loss to the Jets.
- Josh Bynes and Will Herring both tallied one solo tackle for their respective teams on Sunday.
Great job this week, Tigers, and as always, War Eagle!