Fourteen weeks are gone and only three more weeks remain in the NFL's 2013-14 regular season. There were some former Auburn Tigers flying down the field over the weekend.
- Ronnie Brown caught one pass for 13 yards in San Diego Chargers' win over the New York Giants.
- After a near two-week absence, Jason Campbell returned for the Cleveland Browns and completed 29-of-44 passes for 391 yards and three touchdowns, as well as rushing twice for 27 yards.
- Cam Newton did not have the best of Sunday nights, going 22-of-34 for 160 yards and one touchdown, and also rushing six times for 48 yards in the Panthers' loss to the Saints.
- Ben Tate continues to try and do everything he can to help out the Houston Texans. Tate went for 53 yards on 14 carries and caught two passes for 5 yards in the Texans' 11th straight loss.
- Karlos Dansby continued his reign of terror on NFL offenses tallying eight solo tackles, one sack, a tackle that resulted in a 4-yard loss and returning an interception 23 yards for a touchdown.
- Nick Fairley had his best game of the season thus far, making five solo tackles, one assisted tackle and a tackle for a loss of 2 yards in the Detroit Lions' loss to the Eagles.
- Jerraud Powers also had a stellar Sunday, coming up with eight solo tackles and a pass defended in the Phoenix Cardinals' win over the Rams.
- Jay Ratliff had three solo tackles and a sack for the Chicago Bears in his second week back in action.
- Pat Sims netted two solo tackles and tackle for a loss of 4 yards in the Oakland Raiders' loss to the Jets.
- Josh Bynes and Will Herring both tallied one solo tackle for their respective teams on Sunday.
Great job this week, Tigers, and as always, War Eagle!
More from College and Magnolia