The 2013-14 NFL season is down to the nitty gritty, and the league's second to last week featured some of Auburn's best.
- Jason Campbell did not have the best of days, completing 18-of-40 passes for 178 yards and two interceptions. Campbell also rushed for 21 yards on two carries in the Browns' loss to the Jets.
- Cam Newton barely fared better, completing 13-of-22 passes for 181 yards with one touchdown and one interception. However, Newton's one touchdown pass ended up being the game winner for the Carolina Panthers against the Saints.
- Karlos Dansby had an off day, tallying four solo tackles, two assisted tackles and a tackle for loss, but added a fourth interception to his season total in the Cardinals' win over the Seahawks.
- Nick Fairley had three solo tackles, a sack and forced a fumble in the Detroit Lions' overtime loss to the Giants.
- Jerraud Powers had a good Sunday making four solo tackles, an assisted tackle, forcing a fumble and defending three passes in his game with the Arizona Cardinals.
- Carlos Rogers compiled three solo tackles and a pass defended for the 49ers in their win over the Falcons.
- Pat Sims had a career day, totaling 10 solo tackles, five assisted tackles, a sack and as two tackles for loss in the Oakland Raiders' loss to the Chargers.
Great job this week, Tigers, and as always, War Eagle!