The 13th week of the NFL finished up with some great, grueling and hard-fought matchups that happened to feature a few Auburn Tigers of yesteryear.
- Ronnie Brown had one whole carry for 3 whole yards in the San Diego Chargers' loss to the Bengals.
- Cam Newton continued his dominance by completing 18-of-29 passes for 263 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions, as well as gaining 68 yards and another score on five rushes in the Carolina Panthers' eighth straight win.
- Ben Tate did everything he could for the Houston Texans, amassing 102 yards on 22 carries and crossing the goal line for three touchdowns.
- Josh Bynes had three solo tackles and three assisted tackles in the Ravens' close victory over the Steelers.
- Karlos Dansby had yet another stellar Sunday, making seven solo tackles, two assisted tackles, two sacks and defending a pass for the Arizona Cardinals in their close loss to the Eagles.
- Nick Fairley had an assisted tackle and a tackle for a loss of 1 yard in the Lions' Thanksgiving beatdown of the Green Bay Packers.
- Sen'Derrick Marks compiled three solo tackles, a sack, a forced fumble and a pass defended, all in the Jacksonville Jaguars' win against the Browns.
- Jerraud Powers made two solo tackles for the Cardinals.
- Carlos Rogers made only one solo tackle for the San Francisco 49ers, but he also grabbed his second interception of the season, which he returned for three yards.
- Pat Sims tallied three solo tackles for the Oakland Raiders in their loss to the Cowboys.
- Corey Lemonier, Will Herring and Jay Ratliff each earned one tackle in their respective games.
Great job this week, Tigers, and as always, War Eagle!