Auburn defeated Mississippi State, 24-20, Saturday night at Jordan-Hare Stadium and Auburn Athletics has the highlights. It was an improbably victory that seemed to be in doubt for most of the second half.
After taking an early 11-0 lead, Aubun's offense pretty much stalled for the majority of quarters two through four. But when the Tigers absolutely had to have a score, quarterback Nick Marshall led his team on an 88-yard scoring drive in 1:46, hooking up with C.J. Uzomah for the game-winning 11-yard touchdown with 10 seconds to play. In fact, that play deserves its own separate video, so here you go. Via ESPN:
If you're like us, you could watch these all day -- and you might.
War Damn Eagle.
More from College and Magnolia:
- Auburn 24, Mississippi State 20: Postgame quotes
- Initial thoughts on the Tigers' last-second win
- Complete Week 3 college football TV schedule
- SEC football preview: Week 3
- Home on the Plains: Cougars, Dogs and Dirtbags