And we’re gonna party like it’s Episode 199!
This is a special edition of Orange and True, with a jam-packed crowd to battle it out over Auburn trvia!
We welcome Justin Ferguson and Painter Sharpless to team up with Crow and Chief to test Ryan Sterritt’s own Tiger Trivia Challenge!
This is the way to come out of SEC Media Days and head into fall camp!
See who wins between The Scorpions (Crow and Painter) and Menlo Wal-Mart (Chief and Ferg)!
Here are the questions if you want to test your knowledge ahead of time:
- What is Bruce Pearl’s record against Auburn?
- What is the most common Scorigami in the Bruce Pearl era?
- Five Auburn head coaches have led another team against Auburn. Aside form Bruce Pearl, name two of them.
- The most combined points in an AU basketball game is 257, when Auburn beat Troy 141-116. Within 5 points, what’s the fewest combined points in an AU basketball game?
- Auburn has played on Christmas Day twice, with both games being in Honolulu. What’s Auburn’s record on Christmas Day?
- How many states has Auburn played a basketball game in?
- Auburn has played three games against workplace-organized teams, including a home and home against Lanett Mill. Although they were unable to bottle up the Tigers in a 41-36 win, what other company sent a team to play Auburn in 1938?
- Ryan gives a list of hoops arenas, it’s your job to rank them in terms of how many wins Auburn has in each of those venues.
- Auburn has played in 40 states, territories, and provinces. They’ve only won double digit games in one state outside of the SEC footprint. Name that state, province, or territory.
- Auburn has played 10 programs over 100 times in its history, mostly conference teams. Who’s the most commonly played opponent that’s never been a conference mate?
- Current Ole Miss coach Kermit Davis has coached against 4 different Auburn coaches. Name them.
FINAL JEOPARDY QUESTION: Bruce Pearl and Sonny Smith are inarguably Auburn’s most successful coaches. They have both faced two of the same head coaches in games. Name one.